VM 4.4 build niceness (was: Re: [Vm-dev] [squeak-dev] VM 4.4 build nastinesses - part 1 of probably many)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Feb 16 04:28:32 UTC 2013

On 15-02-2013, at 3:20 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> But I did that fixing already. Changeset attached. Are you saying the Scratch GPL image doesn't have these?!
>
> No. I just downloaded it, and e.g. #copyBits has my timestamp from 5/11/2012. You must have mixed up images.
>
> Or are there additional primitives I missed?

Well in the image I downloaded just a few days - or perhaps as much as two weeks - ago, bitblt is still using primitive 96, Socket primAccept is still #225 etc.

Otherwise, it looks like we found the same places to fix. Wonder what happened to get the wrong file in my hands?

Hmm, looking at http://info.scratch.mit.edu/GPLv2_Licensed_Scratch_Code the date at the bottom of the page might explain a few things? The version from http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Scratch_Source_Code_Licensed_Code is the same. Somebody didn't update the website?

Pity. It would have saved me a day of digging and work.

tim
Useful random insult:- Cackles a lot, but I ain't seen no eggs yet.