VM 4.4 build niceness (was: Re: [Vm-dev] [squeak-dev] VM 4.4 build nastinesses - part 1 of probably many)

John Maloney jmaloney at media.mit.edu
Tue Feb 19 00:26:11 UTC 2013

Hi, Tim.

Odd -- the GPL licensed version is supposed to have those primitive fixes and, in fact, it needs them to run on modern Squeak VM's.

If there is a more recent version of the GPL'ed source code, Amos probably knows where it would be.

In any case, here's the changeset that Bert sent me in May 2012 to update the primtives. You can just file it into the Linux (GPL-ed) Squeak image. Hope it helps.

	-- John