Reporting unix VM bugs (was: [Vm-dev] Compiling Interpreter VM on FreeBSD)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 11:00:42 UTC 2013

Thanks, Ian.

Chris Cunnington, David Lewis and I have set up a whole bunch of
continuous integration stuff using Jenkins. If you have machines
running the various BSDs lying around, and if you like, I can set up
the necessary infrastructure on the build.squeak.org side for running
jobs on the other platforms. At the moment I only have FreeBSD covered
because I have one of those lying around.

frank