[Vm-dev] OSProcessPlugin: VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin.oscog-eem.41.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:03:18 UTC 2013

Hi Eliot, I just wanted to confirm whether these changes are intended
to address crashing issues of the new 2673 VM.  I was happy to read
your release notes of 2673 because they seem to indicate you're aware
of an issue I experience related to use of bulk becomeForward: -- as
if not all are getting becomed.  However I went back to 2672 for now
because 2673 crashes very quickly during OSProcess activity.

Thanks.