[Vm-dev] Re: I need help building Cog on 64bit Linux (new Squeak server)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Jan 26 22:02:04 UTC 2013

On 01/26/2013 03:50 PM, Ken Causey wrote:
> The problem I'm running into now is with building BochsIA32Plugin:

And a little more careful reading would have indicated that this is
because I missed a step.  Well, no, I don't really have any need for the
Cog VM simulator.  So how do I disable building this plugin?  Do I need
to run VMMaker?

Unless I'm misunderstanding it seems like a mistake to me to have that
plugin built by default.  But then I guess I am building from
development (SVN) sources.

Ken