[Vm-dev] bug leaving full-screen mode (not just for scratch anymore)

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Jan 31 20:15:02 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 07:11:49PM +0000, David Corking wrote:
> Matt, Which architecture are your squeak-vm and plugins built for?

x86_64 in both cases.

I just tried in a VM to make sure it's not my video driver, with the same
result. I'll build an i686 VM and see how that goes..... Oh! It works.

Okay, but that machine was in Gnome's "fallback" mode, which brings up the
next experiment.... Yeah. It works fine under Xfce, even with display
compositing turned on.