Integrating faster bitblt into iOS StackVM WAS: [Vm-dev] unit code for new faster bitblt

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 13:36:24 UTC 2013

Hi Tim,

I'm trying to integrate your code and I have some doubts (very simple ones, as you will see :).

So far, I integrate your code into CogVM and StackVM by enabling ENABLE_FAST_BLT and adding BitBltGeneric.c, BitBltDispatch.c into the code base.
(btw, it compiles, but I really don't know if something is missing and how to measure the enhancement).

Now, I want to extend the code to the iOS vm's (for example, for DrGeo2 would be great), and since iOS is a FreeBSD over an ARM, I do not see why it should not work more or less out of the box :)

And well... my doubt is which files should I include, since there are various there :)

(btw.. since they are not really "cross", shouldn't them be in other(s) platform directories?)

Thanks,
Esteban