[Vm-dev] StackVM builds for RaspberryPi

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 00:11:39 UTC 2013

Yep, did that. I thought that would do it too when I read it, that's why
I'm confused. Hmm... I mean unless I misunderstood your instructions (they
look pretty cut and dry to me.)

I ran through the steps twice to make sure I didn't miss one or mix up the
order, and I had the same problem the second time.

--
Casey Ransberger