[Vm-dev] StackVM builds for RaspberryPi

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 03:11:53 UTC 2013

Hrmph. Dunno. Maybe there's a bug in my head.

Where should I put this pi-stack-src directory? I have it presently in
squeak-svn right next to src/ and platform/ because I'm assuming it would
live in the same place as src/ (since it's replacing that directory,
right?) If it should be somewhere else, maybe that's the problem.

What other assumptions am I making that I might not realize I'm making?
Let's see. Well, I generated the sources on my laptop and then moved them
to the Pi. If the source generation process depends on where the image is
in the filesystem (seems like it wouldn't) that might break something. I'm
really grasping at straws here.

svn info

Repository Root: http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak
Repository UUID: fa1542d4-bde8-0310-ad64-8ed1123d492a
Revision: 2753
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: eliot
Last Changed Rev: 2753
Last Changed Date: 2013-07-18 12:45:39 -0700 (Thu, 18 Jul 2013)

So checking my package-cache... (and I did load them in the order you
specified.)

Balloon-Engine-Pools-JB.2.mcz
FFI-Pools-eem.25.mcz
SharedPool-Speech-dtl.mcz