[Vm-dev] StackVM builds for RaspberryPi

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 23:43:07 UTC 2013

I have some kind of config problem, I think. The build seemed to go
smoothly, the sudo install didn't complain, but whenever I run the VM I get
an error "Can't infer base LD_LIBRARY_PATH" and I've not seen that error as
far as I can recall. I note that I don't have that in my environment. I
tried adding it (and sourcing) to .profile, setting it to /usr/local/lib
(seems a reasonable guess?) but that didn't help.

I also (I think only once) saw the "/usr/bin/ldd didn't produce any output.
Can't infer base LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Aborting." error.

Digging in the shell script trying to understand the cuneiform. Anyway
sorry to turn vm-dev into tech support, but the script's output *did* tell
me to report this here:)

--
Casey Ransberger