[Vm-dev] iOS VM and external bluetooth keyboard: it works!

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Mon Mar 4 15:27:13 UTC 2013

The current VM uses a simple protocol that doesn't allows for modifiers indeed.
Also, you don't get any keyup and keydown events.

For modifiers it uses a morph that mimics a Cmd.

Well, for what I want to do, it is not okay. I need to be able to
evaluate and change things on the device in an easy way and the
bluetooth keyboard as a real keyboard is invaluable for that (e.g. try
to debug anything on the iPad with the current VM).

Phil