[Vm-dev] SqueakSSL Pharo Implementation Details

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Mon Mar 18 19:30:06 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I would really like to get more details here.  The windows specific code is
part of the SqueakSSL design.  The idea is that each platform uses a native
TLS implementation instead of using custom thrown code.  If the Windows
implementation is using non windows code, then what is it using for TLS?

We are using SqueakSSL in production code.  It works communicating between
linux servers, and windows and mac clients.  I would be interested not only
in details but also in benchmarks.

Ron