[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker-tpr.309.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Mar 22 00:22:40 UTC 2013

OK, some explanation why I left this as a separate plugin rather than adding it to BitBltSimulation -
Having had fun all day trying to get tidy up and make sure the code I had to implement, use and test this and then get MC to save it, I looked at the code, looked at BitBltSimulation and thought "fuck no". If anyone seriously wants it moved, feel free to do the rewrite.

On 22-03-2013, at 12:01 AM, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:

> tim Rowledge uploaded a new version of VMMaker to project VM Maker:
> http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker/VMMaker-tpr.309.mcz

> Name: VMMaker-tpr.309
> Author: tpr
> Time: 21 March 2013, 11:58:18.556 pm
> UUID: 0469a647-ba94-4bcf-91b0-99e81776473c
> Ancestors: VMMaker-dtl.308
>
> Oh, hooray; is thing woring now? Can we finally save this damned tiny  change?It's only taken *all day*.
> Try again; add a tiny plugin to make the surprisingly frequent Form>pixelValueAt: faster - ie don't do an entire bitblt for it.
> This first version handles 1/2/4/8/16 & 32 bpp but not LSB bitmaps.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Nihil est--in vita priore ego imperator Romanus fui = That's nothing--in a previous life I was a Roman Emperor.