[Vm-dev] sqAtomicOps.h garbaged

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu May 2 17:07:51 UTC 2013

On 02-05-2013, at 7:57 AM, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:

> They also speak verbingly?
>
> frank
>
> On 2 May 2013 15:45, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> As, apparently, Canadians, since you just verbed "verb".  :)

Except I'm as British as one can be, merely residing in what I once heard those delightful dingbats on Faux Noos refer to as 'Soviet Canuckistan'. Colin may have a more local take on the practice up here. I simply used the grammatical misconstruction (under the doctrine of fair use, another shibboleth of the ridiculously rabid residents of right-wing rubbish repackager fux noise) by way of illustrative artistic licence.

tim
Strange OpCodes: DSO: Do Something or Other