[Vm-dev] Adding CPU specific code for fast bitblt on ARM

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu May 30 16:50:19 UTC 2013

On 30-05-2013, at 1:30 AM, Steve Rees <squeak-vm-dev at vimes.worldonline.co.uk> wrote:

> On 29/05/2013 19:26, tim Rowledge wrote:
>>  For some reason despite living in Cambridge (the real one, not the one in the US) he works on PDT. He has a slightly dodgy beard.
>>
> Is there any other kind?

Yes. The *very* dodgy kind. Those silly little halfway between stubble and a beard, shaved at the edges into odd pseudo-gang sign shapes. They remind me somehow of… java. Not quite one thing nor another, a failed attempt at coolness that falls short in every important dimension

tim
Useful random insult:- Thinks everyone else is entitled to his opinion, like it or not.