[Vm-dev] Re: Issue 131 in cog: Bug in Freetype plugin primitive

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 20:40:27 UTC 2013

My guess is that applying CodeCritique blindly had some form of colateral
effect...
Look in http://www.squeaksource.com/Pharo and

Name: FreeType-StephaneDucasse.546
Author: StephaneDucasse
Time: 1 May 2011, 7:31 pm
UUID: dd92dfb5-4aa1-4891-be40-063e97818fb0
Ancestors: FreeType-MarcusDenker.545

- Issue 4138:    AnnouncementSpy rewritten without ToolBuilder.
- Issue 4141:    Cleaned a bit ChangeSorter
- Issue 4139:    Small CodeCritique cleanup.
- Issue 4134:    Package SUnitGUI is dirty and almost empty.
- Issue 4137:    Move more methods to Compatibility Package.