[Vm-dev] key-up events missing for some unix machines?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Nov 4 21:48:34 UTC 2013

I’m trying to get some idea where the problem lies when my Pi fairly frequently misses key-ups; this results in scratch sprite going spinning when they should just make a quick turn. I’m reasonably sure it’s not the image level code but I’m not making enough sense out of the key handling code in vm-display-X11/sqUnixX11.c to be sure there are no loopholes there. Another possibility that needs testing is the lower level OS code, since there have been Pi USB issues in the past.

Does anyone else see the problem? Have any ideas for testing ?

tim
 Testicle (n.), a humorous question on an exam.