[Vm-dev] Re: Check new directory structure for RiscOS build (was: [commit][2807] look for plugins.{int,ext,exc} in build, unix/cmake and src; parse plugin lists more robustly)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Nov 20 00:42:56 UTC 2013

Home At Last! Travel may broaden the mind but it sure wears out the body.

So I want to check on the state of CMakeificiation; I saw all the emails about assorted build related files go by whilst travelling but an up to date summary would be nice. Are we, for example, at a stage where adding the faster bitblt plugin to the Pi stack vm can be done? That after all is my main immediate aim. I’d do a checkout and try to work it out for myself but given that I pretty much threw the towel in for understanding autoCmakeconfigMagic (2.15j) it’ll probably be quicker to ask for an explanation. If I actually understand it I might even be able to provide some doc.

On 17-11-2013, at 7:31 AM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

>> /tim
>> {insert witticism here}
>>

> Wow, no witty signature? You must be finding yoursome in some very
> remote and primitive part of the world. I'm picturing you doing email
> on a stone tablet with a stick.

Almost. Except I was in California and using a new iPad Air (really nice machine). Apple haven’t got around to adding the random choosing of .sig yet for iOS, sadly. Bandwidth seems to be lower in silicon valley than here in rural VI too, which was a surprise. Lots of expensive cars though; Teslas and Porsches everywhere.

tim
Useful random insult:- Wise as the world is flat.