[Vm-dev] Windows VM with latest MinGW: time_t issues

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Sat Nov 23 14:55:06 UTC 2013

I have been attempting to build the Windows VM with the latest MinGW.

Compared to my earlier attempts, I now got all plugins to build properly
(error was due to a faulty download from files.pharo.org).

Now, there is that message at link time that complains about time_t not
being 32 bit (runtime message issued from Pharo.exe).

Well, in 2013, time_t should be 64 bit, we'll have to look into that.

I am trying to build with an additional -D_USE_32BIT_TIME_T to see if that
changes anything.

Anyone having had a look in these things?

TIA
Phil