[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-eem.453.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Oct 12 00:24:17 UTC 2013

Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of VMMaker to project VM Maker:
http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker/VMMaker.oscog-eem.453.mcz

Name: VMMaker.oscog-eem.453
Author: eem
Time: 11 October 2013, 5:19:39.495 pm
UUID: 1510990d-a971-41cc-8a66-bc65a160454a
Ancestors: VMMaker.oscog-eem.452

Oops.  Some stragglers.   Now gcc3x-interp.c is generated for
StackInterpreter + Spur.

=============== Diff against VMMaker.oscog-eem.452 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Spur32BitMMLESimulator>>isNonIntegerObject: (in category 'object testing') -----
+ isNonIntegerObject: oop
+ 	"This list records the valid senders of isNonIntegerObject: as we replace uses of
+ 	  isNonIntegerObject: by isNonImmediate: where appropriate."
+ 	(#(	on:do: "from the dbeugger"
+ 		reverseDisplayFrom:to:
+ 		primitiveObjectAtPut
+ 		isCogMethodReference:) includes: thisContext sender method selector) ifFalse:
+ 		[self halt].
+ 	^super isNonIntegerObject: oop!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SpurMemoryManager class>>additionalHeadersDo: (in category 'translation') -----
+ additionalHeadersDo: aBinaryBlock
+ 	"Evaluate aBinaryBlock with the names and contents of
+ 	 any additional header files that need to be generated."!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SpurMemoryManager>>isNonIntegerObject: (in category 'object testing') -----
  isNonIntegerObject: oop
- 	"This list records the valid senders of isNonIntegerObject: as we replace uses of
- 	  isNonIntegerObject: by isNonImmediate: where appropriate."
- 	(#(	on:do: "from the dbeugger"
- 		reverseDisplayFrom:to:
- 		primitiveObjectAtPut
- 		isCogMethodReference:) includes: thisContext sender method selector) ifFalse:
- 		[self halt].
  	^(oop bitAnd: 1) = 0!