[Vm-dev] OS X Mavericks & cog tickers

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 00:33:29 UTC 2013

So as I understand it, the scheduling in Mavericks is designed to cut down
on wasted time and energy powering up and down the CPU/GPU. I have no idea
what that's going to do to the heartbeat. AppNap is I think orthogonal to
the processor scheduling thing.

Anyway, has anyone built a VM on Mavericks yet? Seems like the best way to
find out what the impact of this stuff might be.