[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-users] 64 bit version

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Wed Apr 2 04:24:30 UTC 2014

How would that work?
Would this be a 32 bit Object memory and engine compiled in 64bit mode?
How is the code amended to make that possible?
Is there a source tree somewhere?

There are "int"s all over the place, so, how do we handle this?

For the Slang part it appears doable. For the support code, especially
Windows, it looks harder.

TIA
Phil