[Vm-dev] Camera sig fault on 64 bits machines.

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Apr 10 17:26:29 UTC 2014

As it just so happens, I am unemployed and broke!

Please define the project scope and deliverables and I will get it done!

---- On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:07:58 -0700 tim Rowledge<tim at rowledge.org> wrote ----

On 10-04-2014, at 9:51 AM, gettimothy <gettimothy at zoho.com> wrote:

> 1. Regarding CMake Isn't Eliot migrating more towards a Gnu style build tree from CMake (that is what I have inferred from emails he has addressed to Tim R)?

Eliot has stated that he would be happy to see the cog stuff made properly compatible with everything else and moved to using CMake - but that he has no interest in doing nor time to do the work. I offered a $1000 bounty for anyone (or several) making Cog work with CMake, but nobody appears to have any need for a spare $1000 so far.

tim
Oxymorons: Religious tolerance