[Vm-dev] Camera sig fault on 64 bits machines.

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Apr 10 18:45:34 UTC 2014

Hi Eliot.

>> But what I want is for the Cog linux build to use CMake.  That is, make the build directories under http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/unixbuild and http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/nscogbuild/unixbuild to work, but to use CMake.  My current >>build enbvironment is a CentOS 5.3 VM running under Parallels.  The most convenient thing for me would be that the builds continue to work on this now rather old CentOS.

I am not familiar with Parallels, but a quick search showed its some sort of virtualization product. Centos is linux for paranoid sys-admins, so I should be good to go there (I have a spare partition where my windows7  blew itself up, so I can install it there if need be)

I have a static ip so I can make my work available for review and comment as it progresses.

cordially,

tty