[Vm-dev] Camera sig fault on 64 bits machines.

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Apr 10 20:35:03 UTC 2014

>>Nicolas
>>Just one word: please don't forget the work from Pharo team on CMakeVMMaker, it might be a decent starting point.

Absolutely--never underestimate how lazy I can be (:
I also have the existing standard interpreter CMake as a model as well. I am going to take the time to study CMake first instead of just modifying and hacking on other's work.

>>Andreas..
>>I am trying to get Squeak/Pharo to run under Solaris (OpenSolaris) with some trouble. But also BSD folks have difficulties because UNIX == Linux in the view of the Squeak VM.

I have considered Open Solaris and FreeBSD for my former dos partition--I don't know if CMake will work on them, but I will investigate. Do you have a link for open solaris? When I checked a few days ago Oracle had branded everything and I prefer to not deal with Ellison if I can.

thx.

tty