[Vm-dev] Camera sig fault on 64 bits machines.

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Thu Apr 10 20:49:11 UTC 2014

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 3:35 PM, gettimothy <gettimothy at zoho.com> wrote:

> I have considered Open Solaris and FreeBSD for my former dos partition--I
> don't know if CMake will work on them, but I will investigate. Do you have
> a link for open solaris? When I checked a few days ago Oracle had branded
> everything and I prefer to not deal with Ellison if I can.

I did some work a while back to build Cog on SmartOS and OpenIndiana. I got
it to compile and run, but the image couldn't do IO or respond to UI
events. I've found VirtualBox handy for this sort of thing--you can get
ready-made images for many operating systems, which saves installing and
configuring a bare-metal installation.