[Vm-dev] Camera sig fault on 64 bits machines.

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Apr 11 15:43:59 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

I found OpenIndiana last night and messed around with the installer this early a.m. (did not find my usb mouse, so I could not use it immediatly). I too have an interest in niche machines like Solaris and BSD, so I will return to this as I find it interesting.
That said, I am turning my attention to CMAKE and the existing infrastructure.

Cordially,

tty

---- On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 07:54:43 -0700 Andreas Wacknitz<a.wacknitz at gmx.de> wrote ----