[Vm-dev] CMakeMaker--whaddya think?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 07:42:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

Is a bit frustrating so I will say it again: CMakeMaker already does that. And it does it for *any* vm flavour (we are generating pharovm because that’s what we are using, but the builders for cog, stack and even interpreter are there, and working… bah the interpreter version needs some work).
Nothing prevents you to copy the pharo flavour and adapt it as squeak flavour.
Nothing prevents you to do the same for newspeak.

cheers,
Esteban

ps: Thanks Dave for noticing :)