[Vm-dev] egg sucking alert

John McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Dec 10 23:51:22 UTC 2014

Gulity guilty.. but 9 years, 6 months ago...

But I think you will find we migrated to the sqmacunixfileinterface.c about
8 years 10 months ago and abandon the older carbon file FSSPec and hfs+
file names. The macunixfile interface is a copy of the unix file interface
but has the logic needed to deal with macintosh alias files, not to be
confused with unix alias file nodes...

So not sure you need this plugin, as I'd think the unix async one would be
the target?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk