[Vm-dev] 'Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.zip packaging breaks scripts in Cog/image

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Dec 18 15:20:13 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

The packaging of the 'Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.zip breaks several scripts in Cog/image
When unzipped it produces this directory structure.

Squeak-4.5-All-In-One/Squeak-4.5-All-in-One.app/Contents...
 which is one more level than used to be there.

Also, I notice the modular approach to the scripts that have been added vs the monolithic behemoth I submitted.

I have no ego in this, so its up to you.

Should I update the buildsqueakcmakeimage.sh script ?
modularize it?
ditch it?

thx.

tty