[Pharo-dev] [Vm-dev] Simulator in Pharo 3

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Feb 13 18:18:36 UTC 2014

Sorry for top posting.

Juan is right. The kind of differences we are discussing here are related
to user interface and file system differences in the various images, and
this can be handled with a compatibility package for Pharo.

It also can be done by merging into VMMaker (oscog branch), although this
tends to get messy as Pharo diverges further from Squeak. I would defer to
Eliot as to which approach he would prefer, since it most directly affects
the oscog branch for now. But FWIW, I think that Juan's suggestion is the
most straightforward and easiest to maintain over time.

Dave