[Vm-dev] Simulator in Pharo 3

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Thu Feb 13 19:58:37 UTC 2014

     (followups to vm-dev, please)

Hi Phil--

> ...having a clean interpreter and a basic image (Maybe
> PharoKernel/Hazelnut/Boostrapping/Spoon will give us a very simple
> image to simulate - the whole image isn't really needed).

     Yeah, the simulator is crucial to the Spoon[1] work, and I've kept
it working for its development memories at all times. None of those
memories have GUIs in them, but I am simulating things that were never
simulated before, like live network access (so remote messaging between
a simulated memory and a normal one works).

     thanks,

-C

[1] http://netjam.org/spoon

--