[Vm-dev] Simulated mousEvents are now pure morphic...your thoughts on tackling keyboard events requested

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 22:52:43 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 5:22 AM, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> A image with all the vm simulater stuff loaded would be great!
> Maybe it could be arranged so it could be available at ftp.squeak.org ?

Actually there's one in

http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/image/{CogTrunk43.image,CogTrunk43.changes}

but I don't update it often enough.  Keeping one on ftp.squeak.org is a
much better idea.  But it needs to be built automatically, and only after a
successful VM build.  So I think its a fair bit of work to get to, but
something I'm trying ot get to in my spare cycles (I got a MacMini for xmas
to use to build VMs, but its not yet a priority).

--
best,
Eliot