[Vm-dev] Thanks to the International Order of Squeak Virtual    Machine Builders and Knight s of the Square Bracket

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Feb 25 22:16:45 UTC 2014

I recognise that error message, I think it's the same issue as this:

http://build.squeak.org/job/CogVM/503/console

It's a minor problem, just a missing initialization when you are loading
VMMaker.oscog into a fresh Squeak image.

Eliot, I'm not sure what the initialization should be but I expect it will
be obvious if you load into a fresh Squeak. I'm away and can't check it
now, but I think there is a ProcessClass variable that needs to be set (in
Cogit IIRC), and there is an options dictionary that may require
initialization.

Dave