[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-dtl.574.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jan 5 02:55:57 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 04, 2014 at 02:38:25PM -0800, tim Rowledge wrote:

> On 04-01-2014, at 7:17 PM, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
> > Add Pragmatizer. Convert Scratch plugins to pragmas.
>
> Now we need a Stigmatizer, which would find bad code snippets and poke fun at the author.

Oh my. I've been reading your signature lines long enough to realize that
this may be no idle threat.

> Strange OpCodes: BNE: Buy Non-IBM Equipment

I can see where this is heading. Image if the snark agent starts popping
up with a remark like this every time I do something stupid. What little
remains of my self esteem will be absolutely devastated. I can only hope
that you never find the time to get around to implementing it.