[Vm-dev] SqueakSSLPlugin

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 19:06:21 UTC 2014

Hi Igor,

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> Eliot, can you please describe briefly what sort of changes you do
> revising these plugins,
> just to keep me in course?

In this case I just applied the script that changes the meta-information
such as export:, inline:, var:type: et al from the old send form to the
"new" pragma form.  e.g.

primitiveAccept
"Primitive. Starts or continues a server handshake using the current
session.
Will eventually produce output to be sent to the client. Requires the host
and cert name to be set for the session. Returns a code indicating the sate
of the connection:
> 0 - Number of bytes to be sent to the client.
0 - Success. The connection is established.
-1  - More input is required.
< -1 - Other errors.
"
| start srcLen dstLen srcOop dstOop handle srcPtr dstPtr result |
self var: #srcPtr type: 'char *'.
self var: #dstPtr type: 'char *'.
self export: true.
=>
primitiveAccept
"Primitive. Starts or continues a server handshake using the current
session.
Will eventually produce output to be sent to the client. Requires the host
and cert name to be set for the session. Returns a code indicating the sate
of the connection:
> 0 - Number of bytes to be sent to the client.
0 - Success. The connection is established.
-1  - More input is required.
< -1 - Other errors.
"
| start srcLen dstLen srcOop dstOop handle srcPtr dstPtr result |
<var: #srcPtr type: 'char *'>
<var: #dstPtr type: 'char *'>
<export: true>

--