[Vm-dev] StackInterpreter "simulation image" and options

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Jan 16 17:41:37 UTC 2014

Eliot,

That is good news, thank you.

I will see what I can do with it. First, I need to familiarize myself with the Simulator startup process and then I will look at that var/event mechanism.

Hopefully I can get that going and then move on to fixing some plugins.

Cordially,

tty

---- On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 09:36:49 -0800 Eliot Miranda<eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote ----

 Hi Tty,