Re: [Vm-dev] One cannot pass Morphic event's along the Morhp chain    from the simulation host World to the running simulation on the target    World.

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Jan 23 22:38:42 UTC 2014

Eliot,

Without your complex description, I could not have written that simple summary.
By you having the know-how of where to look you enabled me to connect the dots.

Don't fear, though, I am sure gum something up!

cheers.

tty

---- On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 14:28:46 -0800 Eliot Miranda<eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote ----