[Vm-dev] {insert witticism here} seems to be broken

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jul 22 16:51:02 UTC 2014

> On Jul 22, 2014, at 6:44, Louis LaBrunda <Lou at Keystone-Software.com> wrote:
>

>> /tim
>> {insert witticism here}
>
> This seems to be broken.  I miss the witticism:((

My iMac is currently in hospital, suffering from some sort of nervous breakdown. Sadly iPad email doesn't do the random silliness trick, so until some cure is effected I'm afraid the service will be offline. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. In the meantime, please return to your seats and await fresh shipments of lemon scented paper napkins.