[Vm-dev] Links to Existing BochsIA32 info I can add to the class comment?

Stefan Marr smalltalk at stefan-marr.de
Tue Jun 3 06:55:27 UTC 2014

Hi tty:

On 02 Jun 2014, at 23:36, gettimothy <gettimothy at zoho.com> wrote:

> I know I need Bochs to use the BochsIA32Plugin and I would like to include some info on how to do this in the class comment for the same. (also, I am going to attempt to compile against it, so knowing what to do would be helpful too (:  )
>
> Has somebody documented this already?.

Since you are working with the CMake infrastructure, you probably want to have a look at some of these commits in here:
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/20

It wasn’t yet merged, but it adds support to build Bochs for OSX. Before it can be merged, it needs to be probably cleaned up and the other platforms need to be added.

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr