[Vm-dev] CMakeProject update--in midst of major refactoring

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Jun 6 15:00:01 UTC 2014

Hi All

You will want to hold off testing until I get this re-factoring sweep done.

The pharo configurations I ported do not adhere to the build requirements --assert, assert threaded heartbeat, debug, etc--that Eliot requires.

I am in the process of implementing that now.

While the configurations that existed prior to the refactoring sweep still work (although, their names have changed to protect the innocent) it is not inuitive to find
them at the moment.

I will send an update when its back to being user-friendly.

cheers.

tty