[Vm-dev] PharoVM with latest changes

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:02:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

So… last days I’ve been working in new versions of the PharoVM based in latest Eliot sources.
New vm’s can be found at:

http://files.pharo.org/vm/pharo/
http://files.pharo.org/vm/pharoS/

under “latest.zip”

and you can also take it from zeroconf using “vmLatest”

and here is an explanation of what this work is so annoying:

http://smallworks.eu/web/blog/2014-06-11-fighting-entropy

So, please test, report, etc.

Expectations: Everything is solved (including the annoying “small int bug”) and even faster than before.
Realistic expectations: Everything works fine, we are aligned to latest sources, and now I can start working on the SpurVM implementation.

Cheers,
Esteban