[Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] new Cog VMs available

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 19:26:21 UTC 2014

Hi Eliot,

That was on a Mac, with Mavericks.  I did have Chrome open with about 7
tabs.   Closing the browser and rerunning the tests had no noticeable impact
on the outcome.  To get the timings I just used the Test Runner's "Run
Profiled" command and selected every test loaded by Seaside.

On Windows 7 the Spur v3000 vm loads Seaside and runs the tests with no
problems.

But I  can't give you a comparison because I'm getting the attached
crash.dmp file when attempting to load the ConfigurationOfSeaside3 using the
Cog v3000 vm

I'll try it on ubuntu now and report back in a bit.

crash.dmp <http://forum.world.st/file/n4763161/crash.dmp>

Eliot Miranda-2 wrote