[Vm-dev] VM Maker: CMakeVMMakerSqueak-tty.56.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Jun 16 19:54:32 UTC 2014

Timothy M uploaded a new version of CMakeVMMakerSqueak to project VM Maker:
http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker/CMakeVMMakerSqueak-tty.56.mcz

Name: CMakeVMMakerSqueak-tty.56
Author: tty
Time: 16 June 2014, 3:54:37.89 pm
UUID: f9218a42-3dda-4c51-bfe5-86d507026c6a
Ancestors: CMakeVMMakerSqueak-tty.55

Put in skeleton methods for a configuration to set its internal state by buildType. These methods mirror
each message send in CMakeVMGenerator>generate method

setGlobalOptions
setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystem
setupDirectories
preferredIncludes
includeDirectories
standardIncludes
compilerFlags
extraVMSettings
internalPlugins
externalPlugins
thirdpartyLibs
setExtraTargetProperties
postBuildActions

with a suffix of xyzBuildType. From there, on message to configure for a buildType, we access these to set those internal parameters.

Stubbed out a Step by Step Guide on setting up a configurations. Since I will be doing that for the next week, I should have that documented.

Changed and re-organized the protocols for cmake in TPlatformConfSqueak.

added blurb in Help Documentation to that effect.

=============== Diff against CMakeVMMakerSqueak-tty.55 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakDeveloperHelp class>>bookName (in category 'accessing') -----
  bookName
+ 	^'Developer Guide'!
- 	^'CMakeVMMakerSqueak Developer''s Guide'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakDeveloperHelp class>>protocols (in category 'pages') -----
+ protocols
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'An Explanation of Protocols in TCPaltformConfigForSqueak'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TCPlatformConfigForSqueak browse
+
+ The purpose of the Trait is to force Abstract Base Class like behavior for pharo''s CMakeVMMaker CPlatformConfig base class.
+
+ Since I do not have access to modify the base class, I used the Trait TCPlatformConfigForSqueak to squeeze in that behavior ''from the side'' if you will.
+
+ The following protocols conform to those in the CPlatformConfig:
+
+ accessing
+ compiler flags
+ headers generation
+ plugin extra rules
+ settings
+ source files
+ source generation
+ utils
+
+
+ For methods in the CMakeVMaker CPlatformConfig that where not portable to Squeak, I overrode those.
+ They reside in the protocol:
+
+ squeak compatability
+
+
+ The pharo CMakeVMMaker does not have the functionality to support the naming conventions and buildTypes that CMakeVMMakerSqueak requires. To that end, extra ''cmake-ish'' behavior is placed that is unique to CMakeVMMakerSqueak is placed in the following protocols:
+
+ cmake configuration
+ cmake config buid type
+ cmake directory
+ cmake executable names
+
+
+
+
+ '!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakEndUserHelp class>>bookName (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  bookName
+ 	^'End User Guide'!
- 	^'CMakeVMMakerSqueak End User''s Guide'!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHelp class>>bookName (in category 'accessing') -----
  bookName
+ 	^'CMakeVMMaker on Squeak'!
- 	^'CMakeVMMaker'!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHelp class>>pages (in category 'accessing') -----
  pages
+ 	^#(CMakeVMMakerSqueakDeveloperHelp CMakeVMMakerSqueakEndUserHelp CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration)!
- 	^#(CMakeVMMakerSqueakDeveloperHelp)!

Item was added:
+ CMakeVMMakerSqueakHelp subclass: #CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration
+ 	instanceVariableNames: ''
+ 	classVariableNames: ''
+ 	poolDictionaries: ''
+ 	category: 'CMakeVMMakerSqueak-Help'!
+
+ !CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration commentStamp: 'tty 6/16/2014 12:19' prior: 0!
+ A CMakeVMMakerSqueakNewConfigurationStepByStepHelp itemizes the steps needed to create a new build configuration.
+
+ HelpBrowser openOn: CMakeVMMakerSqueakNewConfigurationStepByStepHelp!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>bookName (in category 'accessing') -----
+ bookName
+ 	^'Setting up a Configuration. Step By Step.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>pages (in category 'accessing') -----
+ pages
+ 	^#(step1
+ 		step2
+ 		step3
+ 		step4
+ 		step4a
+ 		step4b
+ 		step4c
+ 		step4d
+ 		step4e
+ 		step4f
+ 		step4g
+ 		step4h
+ 		step4i
+ 		step4j
+ 		step4k
+ 		step4l
+ 		step5
+ )!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step1 (in category 'pages') -----
+ step1
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step 1. Choose Your Category'
+ 		contents:
+ ' CMakeVMMakerSqueak configurations are placed in a Smalltalk category with the naming convention [OS][VMWordSize][Processor]
+
+ You start by choosing the correct Smalltalk Category in which to place your new Configuration.
+
+ Example; If you need a new configuration for Linux for a 32 bit VM on the x86 platform--[Linux][32][x86]--Choose the CMakeVMMakerSqueak-Linux32x86 category.
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step2 (in category 'pages') -----
+ step2
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step 2. Copy Existing Concrete Configuration'
+ 		contents:
+ 'Now that you have selected your category to place your new Configuration, you need to create your configuration.
+
+ Like Categories, Configurations adhere to a naming convention. It is [language][VM][MemoryManager][etc]Config
+ example: squeak.cog.v3.tty  is a configuration for compiling Squeak with a Cog VM with the old V3 memory manager and this is a special configuration for tty.
+
+ The easiest way to create the config is to subclass an existing configuration. In this case I would subclass squeak.cog.v3.
+
+ IMPORTANT: Do not copy a configuration (usually the top one in a category) that has the "	uses: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak"
+ line in its definition. While there are technical reasons for this warning, the important one is that it makes coding a pain-in-the-butt.
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step3 (in category 'pages') -----
+ step3
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step 4. Customize the "cmake" protocol'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO
+ dirInstall
+ 	"the directory of the finished product.. the place where ''make install'' puts stuff.
+ 	SystemNavigation default browseMethodsWhoseNamesContain: ''dirInstall''
+       "
+ 	^self squeakCogV3 , ''.noGL''
+
+
+ excludeFromBuild
+ 	^false   "build this configuration"
+ "	^true"
+
+ executableName
+ 	^ self vmCogExecutableName
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4 (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step 4. Customize the "cmake build type config" protocol'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+ setGlobalOptions
+ setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystem
+ setupDirectories
+ preferredIncludes
+ standardIncludes
+ compilerFlags
+ extraVMSettings
+ internalPlugins
+ externalPlugins
+ thirdpartyLibs
+ setExtraTargetProperties:aMaker
+ postBuildActions: aMaker
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4a (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4a
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step 4a. setGlobalOptions'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4b (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4b
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step 4b. setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystem'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4c (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4c
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step 4c. setupDirectories'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4d (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4d
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step 4d. preferredIncludes'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4e (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4e
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step 4e. standardIncludes'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4f (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4f
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step 4f. compilerFlags'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4g (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4g
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step 4g. extraVMSettings'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4h (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4h
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step4h internalPlugins'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4i (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4i
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step4i externalPlugins'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4j (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4j
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step4j thirdpartyLibs'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4k (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4k
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step4k setExtraTargetProperties:aMaker'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step4l (in category 'pages') -----
+ step4l
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step4k postBuildActions: aMaker'
+ 		contents:
+ 'TODO: summarize this
+
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CMakeVMMakerSqueakHowToCreateNewConfiguration class>>step5 (in category 'pages') -----
+ step5
+ 	^HelpTopic
+ 		title:'Step5 set up ''cmake directory'' protocol'
+ 		contents:
+ 'The cmake directories protocol contains directory names for your platform, build directory
+
+ See the chapter titled: ''An Explanation of Protocols in TCPaltformConfigForSqueak'' in
+ HelpBrowser openOn:CMakeVMMakerSqueakDeveloperHelp
+
+ The ones that your Configuration must implement are:
+
+ dirBuildPlatform
+ dirBuildLanguageVMMM
+
+
+ Basically, we are building a directory like this:
+ oscogvm/cmake.build.linux32.x86/squeak.cog.v3/build.assert
+
+ which, when expressed as message names reduces to:
+
+ topDir/dirLinux32x86/squeakCogV3/dirBuildAssert
+
+ which are further reduced to
+
+ topDir/dirBuildPlatform/dirBuildLanguageVMMM/dirBuildAssert
+
+ It is the two in the middle that you must customize. (dirBuildAssert is dynamically set by a Builder in a script, to be covered later)
+ To see how, take a look at the implementors of the two. its quite intuitive once you see it as it is based off our standard naming conventions.
+
+ SystemNavigation default browseMethodsWhoseNamesContain: ''dirBuildPlatform''
+ SystemNavigation default browseMethodsWhoseNamesContain: ''dirBuildLanguageVMMM''
+
+ For our purposes in this example, we want:
+
+
+ dirBuildPlatform
+ 	^self dirLinux32x86
+ and
+
+ dirBuildLanguageVMMM
+ 	^self squeakCogV3
+
+
+ A Reminder: Consistent Naming Conventions Are Our Friends!!
+
+ '!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Linux64x86w32BitConfig>>defaultExternalPlugins (in category 'plugins') -----
  defaultExternalPlugins
  " tty 2014.06.10  cut-n-paste from Cog/build.linux32x86/newspeak.cog.spur/build/plugins.ext"
  	^ #(B3DAcceleratorPlugin
  		BochsIA32Plugin
  	      ThreadedFFIPlugin    "moduleName->SqueakFFIPrims "
  		"FFIPlugin"                   "moduleName->SqueakFFIPrims "
  		SqueakSSLPlugin       "moduleName->SqueakSSL"
  		LocalePlugin
  		UnixOSProcessPlugin
  		UUIDPlugin)

  "N.B. Regarding ThreadedFFIPlugin and FFIPlugin from eem:

+ Use  ThreadedFFIPlugin.  The FFIPlugin is obsolete (it requires assembler support files, and is non-reentrant).
+ This should generate in src/plugins/SqueakFFIPrims/{SqueakFFIPrims.c,ARM32FFIPlugin.c,IA32FFIPlugin.c} and
+ you should compile only src/plugins/SqueakFFIPrims/SqueakFFIPrims.c.
+ src/plugins/SqueakFFIPrims/SqueakFFIPrims.c is a simple wrapper that includes
+ ARM32FFIPlugin.c or IA32FFIPlugin.c as appropriate
+ (and others can be added as they are developed).
- Use  ThreadedFFIPlugin.  The FFIPlugin is obsolete (it requires assembler support files, and is non-reentrant).  This should generate in src/plugins/SqueakFFIPrims/{SqueakFFIPrims.c,ARM32FFIPlugin.c,IA32FFIPlugin.c} and you should compile only src/plugins/SqueakFFIPrims/SqueakFFIPrims.c.  src/plugins/SqueakFFIPrims/SqueakFFIPrims.c is a simple wrapper that includes ARM32FFIPlugin.c or IA32FFIPlugin.c as appropriate (and others can be added as they are developed).

  "!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Linux64x86w32BitSqueakCogV3SlackwareNoGLConfig>>defaultExternalPlugins (in category 'plugins') -----
  defaultExternalPlugins
+ 	^ super defaultExternalPlugins copyWithoutAll: #(#B3DAcceleratorPlugin #BochsIA32Plugin)
+ !
- 	^ #(
- "		B3DAcceleratorPlugin"
- 		JPEGReaderPlugin
- 		JPEGReadWriter2Plugin
- 		InternetConfigPlugin
- 		RePlugin
- 		ThreadedFFIPlugin "SqueakFFIPrims"   "IA32FFIPlugin is what pharo uses"
- 		UnixOSProcessPlugin
- 		UUIDPlugin
- 	)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Linux64x86w32BitSqueakCogV3SlackwareNoGLConfig>>defaultInternalPlugins (in category 'plugins') -----
- defaultInternalPlugins
- 	self flag:'tty'. "if this config compiles with these plugins, then systematically sync and debug with the super class's for didactic purposes"
- " copied from pharo CogUnixConfig "
- 	^ #(
- 		ADPCMCodecPlugin
- 		AsynchFilePlugin
- 		BalloonEnginePlugin "B2DPlugin"
- 		BitBltSimulation "BitBltPlugin"
- 		BMPReadWriterPlugin
- 		CroquetPlugin
- 		DeflatePlugin  "ZipPlugin"
- 		DropPlugin
- 		DSAPlugin "DSAPrims"
- 		FFTPlugin
- 		FileCopyPlugin
- 		FilePlugin
- 		FloatArrayPlugin
- 		FloatMathPlugin
- 		IA32ABIPlugin "IA32ABI"
- 		JoystickTabletPlugin
- 		KlattSynthesizerPlugin "Klatt"
- 		LargeIntegersPlugin "LargeIntegers"
- 		LocalePlugin
- 		Matrix2x3Plugin
- 		MIDIPlugin
- 		MiscPrimitivePlugin
- 		Mpeg3Plugin
- 		SecurityPlugin
- 		SerialPlugin
- 		SocketPlugin
- 		SoundCodecPlugin "SoundCodecPrims"
- 		SoundGenerationPlugin
- 		SoundPlugin
- 		SqueakSSLPlugin
- 		StarSqueakPlugin
- 		SurfacePlugin
- 		)!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>availableBuilds (in category 'cmake configuration') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>availableBuilds (in category 'cmake') -----
  availableBuilds
  	^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder  default  allBuildConfigurations

  	" ^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder  default  noBuildConfigurations.
  	  ^(SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder  default  allBuildConfigurations
  			copyWithoutAll: #( #assertWithHeartbeatTimer #debugWithHeartbeatTimer debugMultiThreadedFFI.....etc))
  	"!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>buildType: (in category 'cmake configuration') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>buildType: (in category 'cmake') -----
  buildType: aSymbol
  	"force suclass to implement instance var accessor"
  	self required.!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsAssert (in category 'compiler flags') -----
  compilerFlagsAssert
  	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'compiler flags') -----
  compilerFlagsAssertITimerHeartbeat
  	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsBuild (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsBuild (in category 'compiler flags') -----
  compilerFlagsBuild
  	"backwards compatability with pharo. If adding, override compilerFlagsRelease in your configuration."
  	^self compilerFlagsRelease.!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsDebug (in category 'compiler flags') -----
  compilerFlagsDebug
  	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'compiler flags') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'compiler flags') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsIHeartbeatTimer (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsIHeartbeatTimer (in category 'compiler flags') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsMultiThreaded (in category 'compiler flags') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'compiler flags') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'compiler flags') -----
  compilerFlagsMultiThreadedDebug
  	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsNoBuildType (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>compilerFlagsNoBuildType (in category 'compiler flags') -----
  compilerFlagsNoBuildType
  	self shouldNotImplement.!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuild (in category 'cmake configuration') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuild (in category 'cmake') -----
  configureBuild
+ 	self compilerFlagsBuild.!
- 	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildAssert (in category 'cmake configuration') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildAssert (in category 'cmake') -----
  configureBuildAssert
  	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake configuration') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake') -----
  configureBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat
  	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildDebug (in category 'cmake configuration') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildDebug (in category 'cmake') -----
  configureBuildDebug
  	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake configuration') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake configuration') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildIHeartbeatTimer (in category 'cmake configuration') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake configuration') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake configuration') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake configuration') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake') -----
  configureBuildMultiThreadedDebug
  	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureForBuildType: (in category 'cmake configuration') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureForBuildType: (in category 'cmake') -----
  configureForBuildType: aSymbol
  	| d info |
  	"provide a concrete builder with the buildType and configureBuildX method to invoke"
  	info := SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo copy.
  	d:= SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo copy.
  	self configureNoBuildType.                "reset all internal flags"
  		at: #build
  		put: [self buildType:(info at:#build).  self configureBuild];

  		at: #buildAssert
  		put: [self buildType:(info at: #buildAssert).  	self configureBuildAssert];

  		at: #buildAssertITimerHeartbeat
  		put:     [ self buildType:(info at: #buildAssertITimerHeartbeat ).   self configureBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat];

              at:#buildDebug
  		put: [self buildType:(info at: #buildDebug ).  self configureBuildDebug];

  		at: #buildDebugITimerHeartbeat
  		put:  [self buildType:(info at: #buildDebugITimerHeartbeat).   self configureBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat];

  		at: #buildDebugMultiThreaded
  		put: [self buildType:(info at: #buildDebugMultiThreaded ).   self configureBuildDebugMultiThreaded];

  		at: #buildITimerHeartbeat
  		put: [self buildType:(info at:#buildITimerHeartbeat ).    self configureBuildIHeartbeatTimer];

  		at: #buildMultiThreaded
  		put:  [self buildType:(info at:#buildMultiThreaded ). self configureBuildMultiThreaded];

  		at: #buildMultiThreadedAssert
  		put: [self buildType:(info at: #buildMultiThreadedAssert). self configureBuildMultiThreadedAssert];

  		at: #buildMultiThreadedDebug
  		put: [self buildType: (info at: #buildMultiThreadedDebug). self configureBuildMultiThreadedDebug].

       ^(d at: aSymbol).!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureNoBuildType (in category 'cmake configuration') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>configureNoBuildType (in category 'cmake') -----
  configureNoBuildType
  	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirARMv6 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirARMv6 (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirARMv6
  	^'cmake.build.arm.v6'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirAndroid (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirAndroid (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirAndroid
  	^'Do Not Build. See Class Comment'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBSD32x86 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBSD32x86 (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBSD32x86
  	^'cmake.build.bsd32x86'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuild (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuild (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuild
  	^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo at: #build!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildAssert (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildAssert (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuildAssert
  	^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo at: #buildAssert!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat
  	^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo at: #buildAssertITimerHeartbeat!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildDebug (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildDebug (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuildDebug
  	^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo at: #debug!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat
  	^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo at: #debugITimerHeartbeat!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuildDebugMultiThreaded
  	^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo at: #debugMultiThreaded!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuildITimerHeartbeat
  	^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo at: #buildITimerHeartbeat!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildLanguageVMMM (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildLanguageVMMM (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuildLanguageVMMM
  	"the directory under buildPlatformDir  example: newspeak.cog.spur. use squeak.cog.v3 as default"
  	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuildMultiThreaded
  	^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo at: #buildMultiThreaded!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuildMultiThreadedAssert
  	^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo at: #buildMultiThreadedAssert!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuildMultiThreadedDebug
  	^SqueakCMakeVMMakerAbstractBuilder default buildTypeAndDirectoryInfo at: #buildMultiThreadedDebug!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildPlatform (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirBuildPlatform (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirBuildPlatform
  	"the directory for the platform. example: build.linux32x86"
  	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirIA32Bochs (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirIA32Bochs (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirIA32Bochs
  	^'cmake.build.ia32bochs'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirIOS (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirIOS (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirIOS
  	^'cmake.build.ios'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirInstall (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirInstall (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirInstall
  	"the directory of the finished product.. the place where 'make install' puts stuff.
  	SystemNavigation default browseMethodsWhoseNamesContain: 'outputDir'
        "
  self required.
  !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirLinux32Armv6 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirLinux32Armv6 (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirLinux32Armv6
  	^'cmake.build.linux32armv6'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirLinux32x86 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirLinux32x86 (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirLinux32x86
  	^'cmake.build.linux32x86'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirLinux32x8664 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirLinux32x8664 (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirLinux32x8664
  	^'cmake.build.linux32_64x86'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirMacOS (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirMacOS (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirMacOS
  	^'cmake.build.macos'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirMacOSPowerPC (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirMacOSPowerPC (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirMacOSPowerPC
  	^'cmake.build.macospowerpc'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirMacOSX32x86 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirMacOSX32x86 (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirMacOSX32x86
  	^'cmake.build.macosx32x86'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirOutput (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirOutput (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirOutput
  	^'cmake.products'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirSource (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirSource (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirSource
  	^'src'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirSunOS32x86 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirSunOS32x86 (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirSunOS32x86
  	^'cmake.build.sunos32x86'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirWin32x86 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>dirWin32x86 (in category 'cmake') -----
  dirWin32x86
  	^'cmake.build.win32x86'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>eventStackV3 (in category 'cmake executable names') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>eventStackV3 (in category 'cmake') -----
  eventStackV3
  	"needed by Android config to pass internal tests. Android config is not built"
  	^'do not build'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>excludeFromBuild (in category 'cmake configuration') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>excludeFromBuild (in category 'cmake') -----
  excludeFromBuild
  "	^false"   "build this configuration"
  "	^true"   "do not build this configuration"
  	self required
  !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>externalPluginsBuild (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ externalPluginsBuild
+ 	"convenience method to customize plugins for this build.  default is self  externalPluins"
+ 	^self externalPlugins
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>externalPluginsBuildAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>externalPluginsBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>externalPluginsBuildDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>externalPluginsBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>externalPluginsBuildDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>externalPluginsBuildITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>externalPluginsBuildMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>externalPluginsBuildMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>externalPluginsBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>externalPluginsBuildNone (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ externalPluginsBuildNone
+ 	"convenience method to customize plugins for this build.  default is self  externalPluins"
+ 	^self externalPlugins
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>extraVMSettingsBuild (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ extraVMSettingsBuild
+ 	self required!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>extraVMSettingsBuildAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>extraVMSettingsBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>extraVMSettingsBuildDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>extraVMSettingsBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>extraVMSettingsBuildDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>extraVMSettingsBuildITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>extraVMSettingsBuildMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>extraVMSettingsBuildMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>extraVMSettingsBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>extraVMSettingsBuildNone (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ extraVMSettingsBuildNone
+ 	self required!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>internalPluginsBuild (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ internalPluginsBuild
+ 	"convenience method to customize plugins for this build default to internalPluins"
+ 	^self internalPlugins
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>internalPluginsBuildAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>internalPluginsBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ internalPluginsBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat
+ 	"convenience method to customize plugins for this build default to internalPluins"
+ 	^self internalPlugins
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>internalPluginsBuildDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ internalPluginsBuildDebug
+ 	"convenience method to customize plugins for this build.  default is self  internalPluins"
+ 	^self internalPlugins
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>internalPluginsBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>internalPluginsBuildDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>internalPluginsBuildITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>internalPluginsBuildMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>internalPluginsBuildMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>internalPluginsBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>internalPluginsBuildNone (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ internalPluginsBuildNone
+ 	"convenience method to customize plugins for this build.  default is self  internalPluins"
+ 	^self internalPlugins
+ !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakCogSpur (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakCogSpur (in category 'cmake') -----
  newspeakCogSpur
  	^'newspeak.cog.spur'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakCogV3 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakCogV3 (in category 'cmake') -----
  newspeakCogV3
  	^'newspeak.cog.v3'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakSistaSpur (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakSistaSpur (in category 'cmake') -----
  newspeakSistaSpur
  	^'newspeak.sista.Spur'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakSistaV3 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakSistaV3 (in category 'cmake') -----
  newspeakSistaV3
  	^'newspeak.sista.v3'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakStackSpur (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakStackSpur (in category 'cmake') -----
  newspeakStackSpur
  	^'newspeak.stack.spur'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakStackV3 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>newspeakStackV3 (in category 'cmake') -----
  newspeakStackV3
  	^'newspeak.stack.v3'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>oscogvm (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>oscogvm (in category 'cmake') -----
  oscogvm
  	^'oscogvm'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>outputDirName (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>outputDirName (in category 'cmake') -----
  outputDirName
  	^ 'products'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>postBuildActionsBuild: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ postBuildActionsBuild: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self postBuildActions"
+ 	^self postBuildActions:aMaker
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>postBuildActionsBuildAssert: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ postBuildActionsBuildAssert: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self postBuildActions"
+ 	^self postBuildActions:aMaker
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>postBuildActionsBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ postBuildActionsBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self postBuildActions"
+ 	^self postBuildActions:aMaker
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>postBuildActionsBuildDebug: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ postBuildActionsBuildDebug: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self postBuildActions: aMaker"
+ 	^self postBuildActions:aMaker
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>postBuildActionsBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ postBuildActionsBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self postBuildActions: aMaker"
+ 	^self postBuildActions:aMaker
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>postBuildActionsBuildDebugMultiThreaded: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ postBuildActionsBuildDebugMultiThreaded: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self postBuildActions: aMaker"
+ 	^self postBuildActions:aMaker
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>postBuildActionsBuildITimerHeartbeat: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ postBuildActionsBuildITimerHeartbeat: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self postBuildActions: aMaker"
+ 	^self postBuildActions:aMaker
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>postBuildActionsBuildMultiThreaded: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ postBuildActionsBuildMultiThreaded: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self postBuildActions: aMaker"
+ 	^self postBuildActions:aMaker
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>postBuildActionsBuildMultiThreadedAssert: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ postBuildActionsBuildMultiThreadedAssert: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self postBuildActions: aMaker"
+ 	^self postBuildActions:aMaker
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>postBuildActionsBuildMultiThreadedDebug: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ postBuildActionsBuildMultiThreadedDebug: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self postBuildActions: aMaker"
+ 	^self postBuildActions:aMaker
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>postBuildActionsBuildNone: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ postBuildActionsBuildNone: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self postBuildActions: aMaker"
+ 	^self postBuildActions:aMaker
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>preferredIncludesBuild (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ preferredIncludesBuild
+ 	self required!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>preferredIncludesBuildAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>preferredIncludesBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>preferredIncludesBuildDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>preferredIncludesBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>preferredIncludesBuildDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>preferredIncludesBuildITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>preferredIncludesBuildMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>preferredIncludesBuildMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>preferredIncludesBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>preferredIncludesBuildNone (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ preferredIncludesBuildNone
+ 	self required!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setExtraTargetPropertiesBuild: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setExtraTargetPropertiesBuild: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self setExtraTargetProperties"
+ 	^self setExtraTargetProperties
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildAssert: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildAssert: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self setExtraTargetProperties"
+ 	^self setExtraTargetProperties
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self setExtraTargetProperties"
+ 	^self setExtraTargetProperties
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildDebug: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildDebug: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self setExtraTargetProperties"
+ 	^self setExtraTargetProperties
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self setExtraTargetProperties"
+ 	^self setExtraTargetProperties
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildDebugMultiThreaded: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildDebugMultiThreaded: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self setExtraTargetProperties"
+ 	^self setExtraTargetProperties
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildITimerHeartbeat: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildITimerHeartbeat: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self setExtraTargetProperties"
+ 	^self setExtraTargetProperties
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildMultiThreaded: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildMultiThreaded: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self setExtraTargetProperties"
+ 	^self setExtraTargetProperties
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildMultiThreadedAssert: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildMultiThreadedAssert: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self setExtraTargetProperties"
+ 	^self setExtraTargetProperties
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildMultiThreadedDebug: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildMultiThreadedDebug: aMaker
+ 	"convenience method for this buildType. default is self setExtraTargetProperties"
+ 	^self setExtraTargetProperties
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildNone: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setExtraTargetPropertiesBuildNone: aMaker

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuild (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuild
+ 	self required!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildAssert
+ 	self required
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildNone (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsAfterDetermineSystemBuildNone
+ 	self required!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsBuild: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsBuild: aMaker
+ 	self required.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsBuildAssert: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsBuildAssert: aMaker
+ 	self required.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat: aMaker
+ 	self required.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsBuildDebug: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsBuildDebug: aMaker
+ 	self required.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat: aMaker
+ 	self required.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsBuildDebugMultiThreaded: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsBuildDebugMultiThreaded: aMaker
+ 	self required.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsBuildITimerHeartbeat: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsBuildITimerHeartbeat: aMaker
+ 	self required.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsBuildMultiThreaded: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsBuildMultiThreaded: aMaker
+ 	self required.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsBuildMultiThreadedAssert: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsBuildMultiThreadedAssert: aMaker
+ 	self required.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsBuildMultiThreadedDebug: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsBuildMultiThreadedDebug: aMaker
+ 	self required.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setGlobalOptionsBuildNone: (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setGlobalOptionsBuildNone: aMaker
+ 	self required.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setupDirectoriesBuild (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setupDirectoriesBuild
+ 	self required
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setupDirectoriesBuildAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setupDirectoriesBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setupDirectoriesBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat
+ 	self required
+
+
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setupDirectoriesBuildDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setupDirectoriesBuildDebug
+ 	self break
+
+
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setupDirectoriesBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setupDirectoriesBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat
+ 	self required.
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setupDirectoriesBuildDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setupDirectoriesBuildITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setupDirectoriesBuildMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setupDirectoriesBuildMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setupDirectoriesBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>setupDirectoriesBuildNone (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ setupDirectoriesBuildNone
+ 	self required!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakCogSpur (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakCogSpur (in category 'cmake') -----
  squeakCogSpur
  	^'squeak.cog.spur'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakCogV3 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakCogV3 (in category 'cmake') -----
  squeakCogV3
  	^'squeak.cog.v3'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakSistaSpur (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakSistaSpur (in category 'cmake') -----
  squeakSistaSpur
  	^'squeak.sista.Spur'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakSistaV3 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakSistaV3 (in category 'cmake') -----
  squeakSistaV3
  	^'squeak.sista.v3'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakStackSpur (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakStackSpur (in category 'cmake') -----
  squeakStackSpur
  	^'squeak.stack.spur'!

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakStackV3 (in category 'cmake directory ') -----
- ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>squeakStackV3 (in category 'cmake') -----
  squeakStackV3
  	^'squeak.stack.v3'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>standardIncludesBuild (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ standardIncludesBuild
+ 	self required!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>standardIncludesBuildAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>standardIncludesBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>standardIncludesBuildDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>standardIncludesBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>standardIncludesBuildDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>standardIncludesBuildITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>standardIncludesBuildMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>standardIncludesBuildMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>standardIncludesBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>standardIncludesBuildNone (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ standardIncludesBuildNone
+ 	self required!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>thirdpartyLibsBuild (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ thirdpartyLibsBuild
+ 	"convenience method to customize third party libs for this buildType.  default is self  thirdpartyLibs"
+ 	^self thirdpartyLibs
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>thirdpartyLibsBuildAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>thirdpartyLibsBuildAssertITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>thirdpartyLibsBuildDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>thirdpartyLibsBuildDebugITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>thirdpartyLibsBuildDebugMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>thirdpartyLibsBuildITimerHeartbeat (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>thirdpartyLibsBuildMultiThreaded (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>thirdpartyLibsBuildMultiThreadedAssert (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----

+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>thirdpartyLibsBuildMultiThreadedDebug (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ thirdpartyLibsBuildMultiThreadedDebug
+ 	"convenience method to customize third party libs for this buildType.  default is self  thirdpartyLibs"
+ 	^self thirdpartyLibs
+ !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>thirdpartyLibsBuildNone (in category 'cmake config build type ') -----
+ thirdpartyLibsBuildNone
+ 	"convenience method to customize third party libs for this buildType.  default is self  thirdpartyLibs"
+ 	^self thirdpartyLibs
+ !

Item was changed:
+ ----- Method: TCPlatformConfigForSqueak>>vmCogExecutableName (in category 'cmake executable names') -----