[Vm-dev] CMakeVMMake compileFlags question for Igor

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Jun 20 12:10:27 UTC 2014

Hi Igor.

Thank you. What you say makes perfect sense.

I now have the confidence to proceed.

CMakeVMmakerSqueak as a subclass of CMakeVMGenerator that handles the Pharo-to-Squeak compatibility issues.

I will override the generate method in there and introduce a couple of methods that mirror the 'mvm' layout. It will probably end up
funneling a most of its stuff into compilerFlags, but my focus is on the end-user and 'boilerplate' procedures for the newbie.

If the pharo team finds it useful, it can be pushed up to the superclass.

cheers,

tty