[Vm-dev] running 'configure' command from within Squeak and then loading that config.h into my object...similar work done?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jun 27 20:52:13 UTC 2014

On 27-06-2014, at 1:46 PM, gettimothy <gettimothy at zoho.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> In Ian's CMake infrastructure, the instructions require the user to run the configure command before invoking cmake.
>
> For the CMakeVMMaker(Squeak) we currently have config.h embedded in the class.

I thought we had established that the config.h was a generated artefact, created at compile time to suit the machine it was being compiled on? For example, if I compile on a machine with the X dev libs but not the pango/cairo dev libs then I expect to see that reflected in the config.h and thus the resulting vm.

tim
Multitasking:  Screwing up several things at once...