[Vm-dev] re: Has anyone built the Squeak VM with clang on Mac OS yet?

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Fri Mar 7 13:27:37 UTC 2014

> Goran Krampe reported success last October:

     Ah, that was the Pharo VM, which has different Mac-dependent code
instead of John McIntosh's work.

     Speaking of which, does anyone have a pre-10.6 Mac that can build
the Squeak VM? Can you tell me where "Cursor" was defined? Whatever
headers those were are long gone in 10.9.3.

     (I'm only trying to build on the latest Mac OS because that's what
my Mac runs, and I'm tired of seeing assembler in the C debugger.)

     thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta