Re: [Vm-dev] CMakeVMMaker what is repository for latest? and how to    sync with source.squeak.org?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri May 16 23:26:48 UTC 2014

I can do that. I have added it to my todolist.

cheers.

tty.

---- On Fri, 16 May 2014 16:25:14 -0700 Eliot Miranda<eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote ----

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 4:40 PM, gettimothy <gettimothy at zoho.com> wrote:

 Estaban,

Thank you.

Eliot, David, Tim....

How should this be handled in regard to source.squeak.org?

Well, I would take code from the http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/PharoVM mirror but publish to source.squeak.org/VMMaker.

thx.

tty

---- On Thu, 15 May 2014 16:31:30 -0700 Esteban Lorenzano<estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote ----

 pharo sources are stored in filetree format along with the other sources in github.  Also, if you do not want to use it, there is a mirror here:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/PharoVM

 cheers,
Esteban