[Vm-dev] heads up on AndroidPlugin for SqueakStackEvtAndroidConfig

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Wed May 21 22:20:40 UTC 2014

Nicolas and David.

Thank you.

---- On Wed, 21 May 2014 12:21:57 -0700 Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote ----

 You can find information on the Android VM linked from
 http://squeakvm.org/index.html.

 Andreas Raab did the original development, with more recent work by Dmitry
 Golubovsky.

 I think the plugin is probably in Andreas' Google Code project at
 http://code.google.com/p/squeak-android-vm/

 Dmitry provides a nice overview at
 http://wiki.squeakvm-tablet.googlecode.com/hg/Squeak_on_Android.pdf
 and his Google Code project is at http://code.google.com/p/squeakvm-tablet/

 As far as I know this is the most recent available work (but someone
 please correct me if I'm wrong).

 Dave

On Pharo, you need to check github

For example some recent commits are commented as "android" here:

https://github.com/JeanBaptisteArnaud/pharo-vm/commit/da5a4ad29b9fa7925fbfaacada032e4df17154da

Normally using git blame, you should be able to know who/when/what introduced each line...
(that's purely theoretical knowledge for me, I never used it so far)

Nicolas