[Vm-dev] What libraries to build/link against on SunOS do you suggest?

Andreas Wacknitz a.wacknitz at gmx.de
Tue May 27 20:15:02 UTC 2014

tty,

your installation doesn’t seem complete for development purposes.
math.h belong to package system/library/math/header-math.

I recommend to install the package „build-essential“. That should give you almost all you need:
pkg install build-essential
When I compiled the pharo-vm I also needed the package „SUNWaudh“. I don’t know whether
you will need that package, too.

Good luck,
Andreas